Teaching FRCEM Primary, Intermediate SBA and Final SBA
The RCEM curriculum is updated every five years and a new curriculum will be live from August 2021.
We have been helping doctors in emergency medicine to prepare for the college exams for the last 15 years. We provide face-to-face courses, online courses, practice papers and online teaching materials.
Would you like to teach in any of these ways?
We would like to build small teams to focus on each of the new exams. We will provide lots of support, training, software and advice.
To be a successful teacher of any of these you will need to have a particular interest in one or more areas, for example in anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, paediatrics, anaesthetics or a whole range of other areas. Your knowledge will need to go deeper than what is required for the exam itself.
If you are interested, please have a look at these questions first:
- Are you able to come to teach at our training facility near London Bridge?
- Do you have one or more areas of special interest?
- Are you good at helping others to learn?
- Do you have excellent english language skills?
- Are you comfortable in front of a class?
If the answer to all of these is yes, then please get in contact with Mary, who organises our faculty, at:
Please send a copy of your CV and brief details in the following areas:
- Your previous teaching experience
- Those areas you would like to teach in
- Would you be interested in online teaching?
- How often you would like to teach
- Any other information which might be useful.