Terms & Conditions
By booking onto one of our courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule the course to a later date. If transfer is not possible, we will refund the cost of the course less a 5% administration fee to cover card processing charges.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing more than four weeks before a course will be refunded in full, less a 5% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing between two and four weeks before a course will be entitled to a 75% refund. If the vacated spot can be filled, delegates will be refunded in full, less a 5% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation less than two weeks before a course will not be entitled to a refund or to transfer to an alternative date. If, which would be unusual, the vacated place can be filled, delegates will be refunded in full, less a 5% administration fee.
- Requests to transfer to a future course must be made in writing (email) and may not be possible if the vacated place cannot be filled.
- Delegates requesting to transfer to a different course date who have previously transferred once before will be charged a £50 administration fee.
Please be aware that from time to time on our courses, photography, audio and video recording may occur.
Your attendance on one of our courses constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded and to the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction of any and all recorded media of your appearance and voice, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity in connection with Bromley Emergency Courses and its initiatives, including, by way of example only, use on websites, in social media, news and advertising.
You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent and will not be misused in any way. If you do not agree to be filmed or photographed, please let us know in advance.