Terms & Conditions
By booking onto one of our courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- All course materials, examination practice papers and videos are the intellectual property of Bromley Emergency Courses. By booking onto a course, or purchasing materials on the website, delegates acknowledge this and agree not to copy or distribute these materials.
- Bromley Emergency Courses reserves the right to make minor alterations to the programme, speakers, or venue of any of our courses.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule or refund the cost of the course in full.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing more than four weeks before a course will be refunded in full, less a 10% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing between two and four weeks before a course will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing less than two weeks before a course will not be entitled to a refund.
- Requests to transfer to a future course must be made in writing and may not be possible if the vacated place cannot be filled.
- Candidates requesting to transfer to a different course date who have previously transferred once before will be charged a £50 administration fee.
- If, for any reason, a delegate should not feel happy with the quality of a course, or something should happen during a course, which is outside of Bromley Emergency Courses’ control, that affects the quality of a course, the delegate will not be entitled to a refund.
- Bromley Emergency Courses does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate’s property/personal effects whilst on a course.
- Please note that all videos found on www.bromleyemergency.com are copyright protected and are produced and owned by Bromley Emergency Training & Research Ltd. They are for private study only and may not be distributed in any form.
- Our PLAB 2 online videos are available as a one month, 3 month or 6 month package. Access will automatically terminate at the end of the payment period.
- Our monthly subscription is charged on a rolling basis and will continue to be charged unless the subscription is cancelled. Users can cancel their subscription at any time by logging into their account.
- Bromley Emergency Courses reserves the right to immediately terminate access to any user who is suspected of misusing or distributing our resources.