Our FUSIC (Focused Ultrasound for Intensive Care) Heart is fully approved by the Intensive Care Society.
Attendance on an approved course is mandatory for sign-off by the Intensive Care Society.
Our one day course will cover:
- Basic ultrasound physics, machine controls, basic views and image optimisation
- Background to FUSIC (heart)
- Scanning the heart from the PLAX, PSAX, A4C and subcostal windows
- Recognition of anatomy and pathology
- Lots of hands-on experience
We offer lots of scanning practice as in addition to group work there are a number of other devices available to use, including hand-held devices and Heartworks Simulators.
Next Course Dates: 10th January 2023, 16th February 2023, 24th March 2023
Course Venue: Unit 42 St Olav’s Court
25 Lower Road
London, SE16 2XB