New! PLAB 2 Online.
Gain a head start on your PLAB 2 exam preparation with our online resources.
Our online package dedicated to preparing for the PLAB 2 exam is now available for 1, 3 or 6 months online access. Included in the package is a full introduction to the PLAB 2 OSCE exam including hints and tips followed by history taking, communication skills, procedures, acute care, and clinical examinations. Each topics offer Core Content videos covering skills needed to complete these OSCEs followed by example videos showing live OSCEs in action.
- General approach to history taking PLAB 2 OSCEs
- Paediatric history taking
- Psychiatric history taking
- Gynaecological, obstetric and sexual history taking
- General approach to clinical examination PLAB 2 OSCEs
- Medical and Surgical examinations
- Orthopaedic examinations
- Mental state examinations
- General approach to practical procedure PLAB 2 OSCEs
- Intravenous cannulation
- Blood pressure measurement
- Urethral catheterisation
- General approach to communication PLAB 2 OSCEs
- Breaking bad news
- Angry patients and relatives
- Demanding patients
- General approach to acute care PLAB 2 OSCEs
- ABCDE approach
- Trauma care
- Basic Life Support
PLAB 2 OSCE Skills
- Differential diagnosis
- Formulating management plans
- Patient consent
- Patient counselling
- Handover and Referral
- Presenting to the examiner
- Sources of Information
Example PLAB 2 OSCE Stations
- Toe Pain
- Seizure and Driving
- Missed Fracture – Conflict
- Swollen Knee – History
- Vomiting Infant – History
PLAB 2:Understanding UK Healthcare
- How does general practice work in the UK
Sign up now!
Online access allowing flexible
study anywhere you have an internet connection.
£19.95 for 1 month access, £44.95 for 3 months access and £69.95 for 6 months access
Do you have questions about our PLAB 2 course or online resources? See our frequently asked questions here.