Emergency Radiology Course
Next Emergency Radiology Course: TBA
Venue: St Olav's Court, Canada Water, London, SE16 2XB
Timings: The course will start at 9am and finish around 5pm
Course Lead: Dr Nadiah Parry
Bromley Emergency Courses are pleased to offer a comprehensive one day overview of the essential need to know emergency radiology for the ED. The course is delivered by senior ED Physicians, who all have experience of the common pitfalls seen on the shop floor. The course will cover the common, as well as potentially problematic radiological presentations seen within the ED. The lectures will be conveniently separated in body areas from ‘head to toe'.
This course is the perfect introduction for Foundation Year doctors working in the ED for the first time, but would also benefit as a refresher course for Emergency Nurse Practitioners and General Practitioners working in Minor Injuries Units.
Feedback from previous courses:
"Found the course very useful and informative, i certainly know more now than i did before"
"Very useful separate Paediatric section"
"Best Radiology course I have ever been on"
By booking onto one of our courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- All course materials, examination practice papers and videos are the intellectual property of Bromley Emergency Courses. By booking onto a course, or purchasing materials on the website, delegates acknowledge this and agree not to copy or distribute these materials.
- Bromley Emergency Courses reserves the right to make minor alterations to the programme, speakers, or venue of any of our courses.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule or refund the cost of the course in full.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing more than four weeks before a course will be refunded in full, less a 10% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing between two and four weeks before a course will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing less than two weeks before a course will not be entitled to a refund.
- If, for any reason, a delegate should not feel happy with the quality of a course, or something should happen during a course, which is outside of Bromley Emergency Courses' control, that affects the quality of a course, the delegate will not be entitled to a refund.
- Bromley Emergency Courses does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate's property/personal effects whilst on a course.