If you are new to Emergency Medicine or need to refresh your ECG and X-Ray reading skills, you can save up to £70 pounds by signing up for both our ECG Interpretation Course on the 15th April and our Emergency Radiology Course on 29th April
1 course (ECG – online only – or EM Radiology)
• £150 online
• £175 in-person
2 courses (ECG + EM Radiology)
• £230 online (save £70)
Just go to one of these courses on our website and select the combined attendance option (ECG + EM Radiology) when you book. You will then attend both courses below.
ECG Interpretation Course – 15th April 2024 (Online)
The course will cover:
- Cardiac physiology as it relates to the ECG
- Interpretation of the normal ECG
- Recognition of significant arrhythmias
We will do this with a variety of clinical cases, which will ensure you do not miss acute cardiac presentations in the future.
Go to: www.bromleyemergency.com/our-courses/ecg-interpretation-course/
Emergency Radiology Course – 29th April 2024
The course covers the common and potentially problematic radiological presentations seen within the ED. The topics covered include:
- Limb injury X-ray interpretation and overview of clinical fracture management
- Immobilisation techniques for different fracture types.
- Fracture classification systems relevant to Emergency Medicine
- An introduction to CT brain interpretation
- Systematic approach to chest X-ray interpretation and identifying abnormalities
Go to: www.bromleyemergency.com/our-courses/emergency-radiology-course/
For any further information about this deal and any of our other courses, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
The Bromley Emergency Courses Team