PLAB 2 Exam Preparation Course
11th - 12th August,
1st - 2nd September
18th - 19th September 2018
Fee: £350 for 2 day course
Venue: Unit 42 St Olav's Court, 25 Lower Road, Canada Water, London, SE16 2XB
With over 13 years experience of delivering excellence in OSCE preparation around the world, Bromley Emergency is now revolutionising the way in which candidates prepare for their PLAB 2 exams. We know this is about much more than passing exams; this is about the gateway to your future life in the UK and building a fulfilling career within the NHS, the world’s fourth largest employer.
In the PLAB 1 exam you are tested on your medical knowledge. PLAB 2 is about demonstrating to the examiners how you interact with the patient in a simulated real life scenario.
Our 2-day intensive PLAB 2 practical preparation course is the nearest you will experience to the actual exam day. In a safe and supportive environment, we make sure you can confidently respond to any scenario and demonstrate all the behaviours the examiners are looking for.
We strictly limit the number of candidates on your course to make sure you get plenty of opportunity to practice your OSCE skills where you will receive specific tailored feedback dedicated to your development. By the end of the course, you will feel far more confident on the day and have experience of moving swiftly and with ease between exam scenarios.
View our sample programme here:
WHY BOOK YOUR PLAB 2 PREPARATION WITH US
• Intensive 2-day practical course, shorter duration to fit around your work, family and financial commitments
• Much smaller class sizes with experienced trainers, providing dedicated feedback to give you more value for your learning experience
• The nearest you will experience to the actual exam
• A chance to rehearse in a simulated exam environment
• An opportunity to make mistakes in a safe and supportive environment and experience significant improvement
• Live simulated OSCE stations, using real exam scenarios and highly experienced actors providing a real patient experience
• Training fully aligned with the GMC PLAB 2 Blueprint, according to GMC Good Medical Practice
• A dedicated training facility in Central London, within easy reach of major airports and transport links.
At Bromley Emergency, we are dedicated to helping you build your future career in the UK as a medical professional who delivers outstanding patient care. Book your course with us now.