What We Offer
Learn in class
With over 13 years experience of delivering excellence in OSCE preparation around the world, Bromley Emergency is now revolutionising the way in which candidates prepare for their PLAB 2 exams. We know this is about much more than passing exams; this is about the gateway to your future life in the UK and building a fulfilling career within the NHS, the world’s fourth largest employer.
Our 2-day intensive PLAB 2 practical preparation course is the nearest you will experience to the actual exam day. In a safe and supportive environment, we make sure you can confidently respond to any scenario and demonstrate all the behaviours the examiners are looking for.
We strictly limit the number of candidates on your course to make sure you get plenty of opportunity to practice your OSCE skills and specific tailored feedback dedicated to your development. By the end of the course, you will feel more confident on the day and have experience of moving swiftly and with ease between exam scenarios.
WHY BOOK YOUR PLAB 2 PREPARATION WITH US
• Intensive 2-day practical course, shorter duration to fit around your work, family and financial commitments where immerse you right away in OSCE practice.
• Much smaller group sizes with experienced trainers, providing dedicated feedback to give you more value for your learning experience
• The nearest you will experience to the actual exam
• A chance to rehearse in a simulated exam environment
• An opportunity to make mistakes in a safe and supportive environment and experience significant improvement
• Live simulated OSCE stations, using real exam scenarios and highly experienced actors providing a real patient experience
• Training fully aligned with the GMC PLAB 2 Blueprint, according to GMC Good Medical Practice
• A training venue in Central London, within easy reach of major airports and transport links.
At Bromley Emergency, we are dedicated to helping you build your future career in the UK as a medical professional who delivers outstanding patient care. Book your course with us now!
Upcoming Course Dates: 29th – 30th October (4 places remaining!), 19th – 20th November, 3rd – 4th December 2019, 14th – 15th January, 4th – 5th February and 5th – 6th March 2020
Fee: £425 with *3 month video subscription included (receive a 10% discount per person for groups of 3 or more attending the same course.)
Venue: Unit 42 St Olav’s Court, 25 Lower road, Canada Water, London, SE16 2XB
Course Times: 9.00am – 6.00pm
*Your video access will start automatically with your course booking. If you wish to delay this, please let us know.
Included in this online package is a full introduction to the PLAB 2 OSCE exam including hints and tips followed by history taking, communication skills, procedures, acute care, and clinical examinations. Each topics offer Core Content videos covering skills needed to complete these OSCEs followed by example videos showing live OSCEs in action.
Sign up to our online package for 1, 3 or 6 months and prepare for your exam anywhere you have an internet connection. We have included 2 sample videos for you to view below.
Do you have questions about our PLAB 2 course or online resources? See our frequently asked questions here.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR COURSES
I went to attend the PLAB 2 course. Faculty members are hands on. I think the most important part in any examination is that a student gets to be evaluated. I was able to develop my strengths and learn from my mistakes. And that is what Bromley gave us. The 2-day course was intense but it was what we needed for the exam should be intense. These mocks were coupled by free online videos that I could learn from for 1 month. The facility is great as well. To top it up, the actors are so great as well there was no room for being shy!
Very good format,encouraging staff members. Clear learning objectives. NO SCRIPTS/memorisation, just encouraging us to develop our technique.
Well organised course. It drew attention to what I needed to work on and most efficient way to tackle each station