With over 13 years experience of delivering excellence in OSCE preparation around the world, Bromley Emergency is now revolutionising the way in which candidates prepare for their PLAB 2 exams. We know this is about much more than passing exams; this is about the gateway to your future life in the UK and building a fulfilling career within the NHS, the world’s fourth largest employer.
Our 2-day intensive PLAB 2 practical preparation course is the nearest you will experience to the actual exam day. In a safe and supportive environment, we make sure you can confidently respond to any scenario and demonstrate all the behaviours the examiners are looking for.
We strictly limit the number of candidates on your course to make sure you get plenty of opportunity to practice your OSCE skills and specific tailored feedback dedicated to your development. By the end of the course, you will feel more confident on the day and have experience of moving swiftly and with ease between exam scenarios.
WHY BOOK YOUR PLAB 2 PREPARATION WITH US
• Intensive 2-day practical course, shorter duration to fit around your work, family and financial commitments where immerse you right away in OSCE practice.
• Much smaller group sizes with experienced trainers, providing dedicated feedback to give you more value for your learning experience
• The nearest you will experience to the actual exam
• A chance to rehearse in a simulated exam environment
• An opportunity to make mistakes in a safe and supportive environment and experience significant improvement
• Live simulated OSCE stations, using real exam scenarios and highly experienced actors providing a real patient experience
• Training fully aligned with the GMC PLAB 2 Blueprint, according to GMC Good Medical Practice
• A training venue in Central London, within easy reach of major airports and transport links.
At Bromley Emergency, we are dedicated to helping you build your future career in the UK as a medical professional who delivers outstanding patient care. Book your course with us now!
Upcoming Course Dates: Due to the covid situation we will be unable to hold face to face courses at least for the next few months. We will review this situation over the coming months
Fee: £425 with *video subscription included (receive a 10% discount per person for groups of 3 or more attending the same course.)
Venue: Unit 42 St Olav’s Court, 25 Lower road, Canada Water, London, SE16 2XB
Course Times: 9.00am – 6.00pm
*Your video access will start automatically with your course booking. If you wish to delay this, please let us know.