New! PLAB 1 Exam preparation Course
About the exam
Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) is taken by qualified international medical graduates for clinical practice in UK. It is required to obtain a license to practise with limited registration.
PLAB 1 is a multiple choice question-based exam. The exam tests candidates applied clinical knowledge equivalent to that expected of a foundation year (FY) trainee practicing in UK.
The exam consists of 180 questions to be answered in 3 hours
Each question will be a clinical scenario. This will be followed by 5 options, with only one correct answer. There is no negative marking.
What We Offer
Learn in class
Learn in class
We will aim to familiarize our candidates with the PLAB 1 exam format. Time is crucial. You have only 60 seconds to read and conclude right answer; then mark it on answer sheet.
During the course we will deliver lecture-based sessions for the critical topics; such as medical ethics and the legislation that is required FY 2 doctor working in NHS.
Why Book your PLAB 1 preparation with us
- Our 3-day intensive course is of shorter duration, so it can fit around personal commitments.
- We aim to not only get candidates through this exam, but also prepare them for their future in the NHS.
- We will share tips that will enable you reach right answer promptly.
- Our course is very interactive and with the opportunity to ask questions.
- We will discuss challenging scenarios, explaining difficult topics aligned with GMC ‘s PLAB blueprint.
- You will sit a mock exam – in simulated exam environment.
- Course dates are scheduled to provide accelerated learning and preparation for the next PLAB exam.
- Our faculty includes PLAB graduates who are currently practising in the UK.
Next Course: 11th – 13th June 2019
Course Fee: £275 pp if booked before 30th April, £295 thereafter. Groups of 5 or more booking together £250pp.
Venue: St Olav’s Court, 25 Lower Road, Canada Water, London SE16 2XB
Course Times: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Online course materials will become available in the future to help you prepare – keep watching this space.