Dubai FRCEM Courses
FRCEM Intermediate Course:
Course lead: Dr Ian Stell
Date: 26th - 28th June 2018
Venue: Dubai, UAE
This three-day course has been specifically designed for candidates taking the intermediate examination of the UK Royal College of Emergency Medicine who are not working in the UK.
The course focuses specifically on those areas where non-UK candidates are most likely to struggle.
The course includes four practice papers of 24 questions each and 12 lectures. The papers and lectures ensure that the course covers nearly all the subjects which are likely to come up in the examination.
For candidates at an early stage of preparation for this exam the course will provide a clear understanding of the knowledge needed and familiarity with the style of the exam. The course manual can then be used along with private study and our online video package for continuing revision. Our video package is included for those registering on this course. Each lecture in the video package is longer than the lectures in the course, covering each subject more fully so that all areas of the curriculum are discussed.
For candidates who are taking the examination in September this course will provide valuable practice in examination technique, an essential area. It will also provide an opportunity to check your areas of strength and weakness so that you can target your remaining revision in the areas where it will be most effective.
Dr Ian Stell.
Dr Stell founded Bromley Emergency Courses in 2005 and has taught on over 300 courses. He taught on Part B courses until the college introduced the Intermediate Examination in 2016 when he redesigned the course completely.
By booking onto one of our courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- All course materials, examination practice papers and videos are the intellectual property of Bromley Emergency Courses. By booking onto a course, or purchasing materials on the website, delegates acknowledge this and agree not to copy or distribute these materials.
- Bromley Emergency Courses reserves the right to make minor alterations to the programme, speakers, or venue of any of our courses.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule or refund the cost of the course in full.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing more than four weeks before a course will be refunded in full, less a 10% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing between two and four weeks before a course will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing less than two weeks before a course will not be entitled to a refund.
- If, for any reason, a delegate should not feel happy with the quality of a course, or something should happen during a course, which is outside of Bromley Emergency Courses' control, that affects the quality of a course, the delegate will not be entitled to a refund.
- Bromley Emergency Courses does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate's property/personal effects whilst on a course.