FRCEM Intermediate Courses: India
We are looking forward to returning to India in August 2018 to run our FRCEM Intermediate SAQ Course. To register your interest please contact us. Click here for full details of the MRCEM/FRCEM examination structure.
FRCEM Intermediate SAQ Course:
Dates: 21st – 23rd August 2018
Course lead: Dr Ian Stell
Venue: Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, Sakinaka Junction, Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri East, Mumbai – 400072
The FRCEM Intermediate Certificate SAQ Paper (formerly MRCEM Part B) is intended to test a candidates application of Emergency Medicine knowledge. This is done through 60 short answer questions (SAQs) covering the breadth of Emergency Medicine practice as outlined in the 2015 RCEM Emergency Medicine Curriculum. Questions will carry three marks each and likely require the interpretation of clinical cases and accompanying clinical data such as ECGs, blood test results, clinical pictures, X-rays and CT scans. Answering the questions will require a thorough familiarity with the presentation and management of emergency cases – adult, paediatric, medicine, surgery and trauma – as well as anesthetics, intensive care medicine, practical procedures and the common competencies expected of Emergency Physicians.
Our intensive three day FRCEM Intermediate SAQ Course will take you through the required knowledge for the Intermediate SAQ paper in a series of lectures given by our experienced faculty of Emergency Physicians and using a large number of practice exam questions. The course includes:
- Lectures on all the key FRCEM Intermediate clinical topics
- Focus on up-to-date clinical guidelines in use in the UK
- Experienced UK faculty, all consultants and senior registrars with years of experience of Emergency Medicine teaching
- Extensive practice in answering Intermediate style SAQs, all with explanations and written model answers.
- Exam tips and discussion – a dedicated lecture on the new Intermediate exam and how best to approach it.
By booking onto one of our courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- All course materials, examination practice papers and videos are the intellectual property of Bromley Emergency Courses. By booking onto a course, or purchasing materials on the website, delegates acknowledge this and agree not to copy or distribute these materials.
- Bromley Emergency Courses reserves the right to make minor alterations to the programme, speakers, or venue of any of our courses.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule or refund the cost of the course in full.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing more than four weeks before a course will be refunded in full, less a 10% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing between two and four weeks before a course will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Delegates making a cancellation in writing less than two weeks before a course will not be entitled to a refund.
- If, for any reason, a delegate should not feel happy with the quality of a course, or something should happen during a course, which is outside of Bromley Emergency Courses’ control, that affects the quality of a course, the delegate will not be entitled to a refund.
- Bromley Emergency Courses does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate’s property/personal effects whilst on a course.
Bromley Emergency Courses came to Kochi, Kerala to deliver a two day Part A, Two day part B and a one and a half day Part C course at Aster Med City, Kochi at the [...]
In mid-November 2014 Bromley Emergency Courses were once again in India […]
Another Successful MCEM Part A course in Chennai: delivered in association with GAMET 2014.
The Bromley Emergency Courses MCEM teaching team delivered another successful MCEM Part A exam preparation course in India, this time in Chennai on 26th and 27th April 2014 at the Global Health City, Chennai and in association with GAMET 2014 Emergency Medicine conference.
Around 35 Indian EM trainees attended our highly regarded two day MCEM Part A course at Global Health City, Chennai. Highlights of the course were two full 50 question practice MCEM Part A papers, a comprehensive course manual and lectures on all the entire key Part A topics necessary for exam success.