New! PLAB 2 Online.
PLAB 2 Course
About the exam
PLAB 2 is an objective structured clinical exam (OSCE). It’s made up of 18 scenarios, each lasting eight minutes and aims to reflect real life settings including a mock consultation or an acute ward. The exam covers everything a UK trained doctor might expect to see on the first day of Foundation Year Two. It tests your ability to apply knowledge to the care of patients, not how well you can remember and recite facts.
What We Offer
Learn in class
With over 13 years experience of delivering excellence in OSCE preparation around the world, Bromley Emergency is now revolutionising the way in which candidates prepare for their PLAB 2 exams. We know this is about much more than passing exams; this is about the gateway to your future life in the UK and building a fulfilling career within the NHS, the world’s fourth largest employer.
Our 2-day intensive PLAB 2 practical preparation course is the nearest you will experience to the actual exam day. In a safe and supportive environment, we make sure you can confidently respond to any scenario and demonstrate all the behaviours the examiners are looking for.
We strictly limit the number of candidates on your course to make sure you get plenty of opportunity to practice your OSCE skills where you will receive specific tailored feedback dedicated to your development. By the end of the course, you will feel far more confident on the day and have experience of moving swiftly and with ease between exam scenarios.
WHY BOOK YOUR PLAB 2 PREPARATION WITH US
• Intensive 2-day practical course, shorter duration to fit around your work, family and financial commitments
• Much smaller class sizes with experienced trainers, providing dedicated feedback to give you more value for your learning experience
• The nearest you will experience to the actual exam
• A chance to rehearse in a simulated exam environment
• An opportunity to make mistakes in a safe and supportive environment and experience significant improvement
• Live simulated OSCE stations, using real exam scenarios and highly experienced actors providing a real patient experience
• Training fully aligned with the GMC PLAB 2 Blueprint, according to GMC Good Medical Practice
• A dedicated training facility in Central London, within easy reach of major airports and transport links.
At Bromley Emergency, we are dedicated to helping you build your future career in the UK as a medical professional who delivers outstanding patient care. Book your course with us now.
Next Course Dates: 5th – 6th March, 12th – 13th April, 23rd – 24th May, and 15th – 16th June 2019
Fee: £375 with *1 month video subscription included (receive a £50 discount per person for groups of 3 or more attending the same course.)
Venue: Unit 42 St Olav’s Court, 25 Lower road, Canada Water, London, SE16 2XB
Course Times: 9.00am – 6.00pm
*Your video access will start automatically with your course booking. If you wish to delay this, please let us know.
Included in this online package is a full introduction to the PLAB 2 OSCE exam including hints and tips followed by history taking, communication skills, procedures, acute care, and clinical examinations. Each topics offer Core Content videos covering skills needed to complete these OSCEs followed by example videos showing live OSCEs in action.
Sign up to our online package for 1, 3 or 6 months and prepare for your exam anywhere you have an internet connection. We have included 2 sample videos for you to view below.
Do you have questions about our PLAB 2 course or online resources? See our frequently asked questions here.